just wondering, JDM front clip cost?

jsp413

about how much would it cost to do a jdm front clip ..im not asking how much the the actual front clip cost im wondering about the labor...is worth it or a pain in the ass???

Rich-PMS

Google!

Only differance are headlights and fender side markers, along with Honda badges.

Can be done less than 400$ and less than 2 hours of time

jznsn2u

in talking about the engine and everything... hrd
The engine drops in as is. Time and effort all depends on how experience you are with honda engine swaps.

SnD3

You would be better off trying to find a RHD in canada, and bringing it back... They aren't something that can be modded, as far as I know... lol

Cripton805

Rhd sucks ass. Its wack, dangerous, and serves no purpose except making it a pain to pass people up. Oh and its really dangerous and once again, dangerous... and pain the ass to do.

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
Rhd sucks ass. Its wack, dangerous, and serves no purpose except making it a pain to pass people up. Oh and its really dangerous and once again, dangerous... and pain the ass to do.
only if you dont know how to drive . but also the front clip isnt worth it cuz if you get the front clip you gotta make sure you have everything in the dash as well which is a bitch to find.. id go to canada and find one cuz honda integra's so much nicer just not gonna come cheap

SnD3

only if you dont know how to drive . but also the front clip isnt worth it cuz if you get the front clip you gotta make sure you have everything in the dash as well which is a bitch to find.. id go to canada and find one cuz honda integra's so much nicer just not gonna come cheap
I agree! It is going to cost you at least double for a honda integra! If not more! :) But they are awesome... I like RHD! I had a skyline that was RHD, and it was killer! Not at all dangerous. And learning to drive it was no harder than driving a regular car, just backwards... You have to be more cautious of other drivers...

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
I agree! It is going to cost you at least double for a honda integra! If not more! :) But they are awesome... I like RHD! I had a skyline that was RHD, and it was killer! Not at all dangerous. And learning to drive it was no harder than driving a regular car, just backwards... You have to be more cautious of other drivers...
agreed rhd is only bad for newbs cuz noobs lines to drive

Prozon

Kris
I assume he said it was dangerous because of you being on the opposite side? I don't know. I think it's kind of odd that people would want that anyways lol.

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
like i said you cant drive rhd drive if you suck at driving so if you dont then i would recomend it .....