Georgia is snowing!

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
OMG I wanted to show everyone the pics of Buford, Georgia...It has been snowing all night & day...So far we have accumulated 5-7inches...More up North...Anyone on the east coast? POST PICS

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Nice! I'm in Atlanta right now and we got about 4 inches (maybe more) last night. Most of it has turned to ice by now though. Still had lots of fun in it last night - was playing soccer while it was snowing at its hardest.

Last edited:

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Very cool! Yea, I went outside & took pics but haven't really been out much- its TOO cold lol...Ours is still 5-7 inches & the only place thats slush or ice is the road because dumb people are driving today (??) I can't imagine why! Send pics...

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Apparently, its going to continue to remain 5 inches here in Northeast Georgia (which is awesome = NO WORK) I just hope it doesn't start to melt into slush & black ice...my bf drives for his job & that would SUCK!

firby911

Im south of atlanta and we hardley got any snow,its all ice. In fact i think its drizzling rain out right now yet its like high 20s.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
ya since i work ata callcenter here in CO i got so many call about people sayin "ma deesh ain wurkn and im missin ma dang football, u beetr turn eet bak own , its snowin out heer but that shud mess weeth eet! ". its funny how 90% of our customers dont have the common sense to realize they will lose signal with SATELITE programming if weather is bad lol im still at work too! lol

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I feel bad for the people who didn't get SNOW just black ice because its hazardous for people to drive in, especially those who drive for a living...Come up to Gwinnett lol

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
OMG Dude I am SO sorry :( My bf wants to go about 1 1/2 miles from my house to go to walmart to get a new video game lol but I don't know if my car will be able to move ha ha

01FTW

Dude I fuggin hate snow with a passion.. But look on the bright side, GA has some of the hottest women in the country.. no joke.