LED gauge cluster

91tegwitgsr

Yeah I bet the blue will look good with your dome light....just hope it's bright enough....if anything find LED bars and install them in your car.....I've got 2 bricks in the front and 2 six LED bars on my headliner above the passenger seats hooked up to a switch...looks pretty clean

DustinXIX

I have to do this to my car, but I think it will take more than 30 minutes.
nope, took me about 20 minutes to do, looks like you have a g3 teggy so you have less work to do than me, i had to pull my speedo cable out, you dont have to worry about that. just pull your cluster bezel, your speedo, then replace the bulbs :p

DustinXIX

Yeah I bet the blue will look good with your dome light....just hope it's bright enough....if anything find LED bars and install them in your car.....I've got 2 bricks in the front and 2 six LED bars on my headliner above the passenger seats hooked up to a switch...looks pretty clean
never thought about putting that many inside lol but ill post up pics as soon as i install my dome light one.

91tegwitgsr

Hey not a problem......at least on here people like the work I've done with my car....nobody in this town really understands the work and why

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
sorry i dont have pics :( but i can provide a link with a pic from the site, two of these http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-xHP5.htm#photos

and three of these http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/74-xHP3.html#photos

if you notice, these bulbs have *360* degrees of light output.thats why i chose them.if you could find me a link to the same bulbs on ebay i would def appreciate it man.

I just got in, I'm gonna check for the same kinds..for my 3rd gen, i have 5 smd chips that complete output..theyre super bright.

DustinXIX

yeah im sure this would look alot better on a third gen cluster, since your needles actually light up :p post pics if you do this man

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
yeah im sure this would look alot better on a third gen cluster, since your needles actually light up :p post pics if you do this man
Already did haha! Tried Red and Blue: Currently have Red in, but I like blue better and will swap when its warmer out.

and