Fuel injector help

TWEAK

HEY IM NEW TO CLUB INTERA I NEED AS MUTCH HELP TO NO HOW TO USE IT'
BUT I HAD A PROBLEM NOT LONG AGO I FLUSH MY INJECTORS & I END UP CLOGGING THEM
SO WIT LIL MONEY AT THE MOMENT I WENT TO JUNK YARD AND POCKET SOME D16 91 INJECTORS
AND PRELUDE B20 INJECTORS'SO I DID MY LIL MATCH ON http://www.injector.com/injectorselection.php
MM REALY DIDNT CARE IF THE WAZ SMALLER BCUZ I WANT TO DO A LS VTEC N E WAYS,JUST WANTED TO GET IT TO START N PASS SMOGG CALI TO BE ON POINT.,SO FOUND http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235495 THIS FORM TO HELP ME'MATCH I DID WAZ LIL OFF BUT LOOK OKAY TO RUN B20 INJETORS CAR TURNS ON REVS HIGH STILL N PULL SAME BUT EVERY COLD START IT TAKES LIL MORE TO START LIKE A CLOGG FUEL FILTER"? I NEED HELP IN WHY IT HAPPENDS IF N E THING IM DOING IS BAD,WILL IT PASS SMOGG"?

ITS TO A 91 INTEGRA LS B18A1 NUNVTEC USDM

Can someone please help this kid with some punctuation, grammar, and spelling please? Also,OP, were you aware that typing in all caps is equivalent to screaming?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
This is why I donate 25% of my tax refund and 10% of every check to education. Ladies and gentlemen, we officially found le tigre's long lost cousin. Meet Pablo. Warm welcome and round of applause isn't needed, he wouldn't understand anyway.

This is why I donate 25% of my tax refund and 10% of every check to education. Ladies and gentlemen, we officially found le tigre's long lost cousin. Meet Pablo. Warm welcome and round of applause isn't needed, he wouldn't understand anyway.
Rofl +rep for you as soon as the system will allow.

Captain Obvious

Rofl +rep for you as soon as the system will allow.
As am I for you..... :(
People are expressing their immediate displeasure with a new user because he lacks the proper sentence structure required to make an intelligent statement. They reference another user, El Tigre, because he has a similar sentence structure using descriptions like, "how i do my LS more fast"; showing an obvious lack of a grasp on the English language - thus being in the same position where none of the users are able to decipher his or her actual statement

People are expressing their immediate displeasure with a new user because he lacks the proper sentence structure required to make an intelligent statement. They reference another user, El Tigre, because he has a similar sentence structure using descriptions like, "how i do my LS more fast"; showing an obvious lack of a grasp on the English language - thus being in the same position where none of the users are able to decipher his or her actual statement
Pretty much. I feel like if you want everyone on here to take the time to help you, you should take the time to make post that is easy to read and doesn't require the Enigma machine to decode.

Rich-PMS

Wish I could run IP check, but I'm not a mod :(

All I got out if that clusterfukc is he "pocketed" some injectors....

Can someone please smack him with the BAN hammer for admitting to commuting a crime? We don't need those kind of people here.

Or atleast move this thread to the lounge b