yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

brand new oem parts are like little gifts from god haha.. they're so shiny and smooth and they're about to get a little beating

whitedc4

lmfao i was excited when i sent you the picture... i've never seen a set so pretty i almost don't want to put them on.

whitedc4

:retard:

ok i need to take a shower.. go outside.... and put my pretties on.

whitedc4

Gabe and I detailed the car today :):):):):)

you can see my legs in the car haha

you can see gabe lol

i noticed i actually have negative camber

:D

oh you fancy huh... lol
redid the headlights...again lol

thats my honda

at the money place

all done by hand by my lover and mee. fun day:)

whitedc4

what kind of rims are those rachel?
konig supermesh

This car just seems to get sexier and sexier!
thank you so much i love it more and more :)

Mhmmmmm the way paint should look. :yummy:

Nice flaps. :thumbs up
thank you jordan. awesome to have your approval.
and yeah the mud flaps are beautfiul i still haven't put them on. :/

have you ever heard of lusso oro products? thats what we used is the polishing compound and wax.
(it smells so yummy)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice legs.. err.. wheels.

they sell white plugs for the front license plate holes at home depot. i forget the size, but they look like this...

thats what i used for a while till i decided to get that piece of vinyl to go behind the bra where the license plate is. better paying 2 bucks for these rather than $25 from the dealer.

whitedc4

yeah i've thought about it but i'm considering getting the s2000 plugs they just seem to fit nicely. and i'm not too worried about it i've thought about getting a front license plate just to have since we oklahoman's only need a back tag.

JGvtec

konig supermesh

thank you so much i love it more and more :)

thank you jordan. awesome to have your approval.
and yeah the mud flaps are beautfiul i still haven't put them on. :/

have you ever heard of lusso oro products? thats what we used is the polishing compound and wax.
(it smells so yummy)
I have not. Looking at there site now though. Seems as if they are a small company, I think i might start using canned wax it seems so much better. I looked at there site 2oz of wax was $10. My dadhad some boat wax laying around that i was going to use when i was done with the boat i was detailing, but i didn't get to finish. My orange pad got used to the limit. The wax was like butter.