CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
I fixed the no Spark problem everyone!!!! a friend of mine came through with a mint ls dizzy he went lsv so i picked it up for 60 bucks and did the swap and it started up like a champ! I am stress free as of now and gonna crack open a ice cold brewski

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
yo built that car is looking tight like the no wing and those black wheels man... damn still got me going on those wheels i want a set!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
far too lazy to wash my car. covered in dirty ass water and mud.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Hey built, looks good man. I like those wheels, they're fresh.

I'm glad you got rid of that wing; I like ITR wings but honestly man that wing you had was obviously a bad rep, it was a little too big haha. :thumbs up

built_ls

i agree. didn't notice that it was blocking the middle of my rear windshield until i removed it and notice i could see much better.. If i find a real type r wing at a good price i might get it

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
lol gots to wait a couple days i guess or rep someone else its messed up..

So i have a couple questions for all the DB owners!! Are gsr blocks with spun bearings any good in all your's opinions?

and another question is if this ever happens which i dont want it to but IF my b18 LS block gets tired and i know it was beat on a little before i got it should i buy a B20 swap ready to go??? lmk some opinions you got

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
really people always say the B20 pulls like a damn budweiser horse but i never experienced a ride in one nice to know tho

white sedan

What's Up DB Squad.

While owning my Green DB8, I picked up a second DB8 in White (almost 2 years now). 6 months after owning my White DB8, Green DB8 was put back to stock and sold. it was great owning both DB's. Both cars were both Bone Stock when I purchase them and went through moderate changes over a years time.

How my Green DB8 looked before it went back to stock and sold:

OEM Face lift 6 months into owning my White DB8:

OEM Face lift in 2010 and how it currently Sits:

No future plans as I currently like how everything sits.