Post a pic of your latest purchase.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hey Coy, that first pic of you, kinda reminded me of Barret in Final Fantasy 7..... sorry, I'm playing it atm :lol:

and I'll be sitting that runway stuff out

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
... what do you mean? I'm assume you're talkin to me/... I have like every game system you can think of except the really old ones, Wii, and Dreamcast

whitedc4

ooh gotcha.. i had a n64 in fact i still have it but i dont really know what to do to make it work soooo its never been played

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Sometimes its simply just the cartridge that needs to be cleaned, but N64 and SNES with all those old cartridges, all thats inside is a circuit board... I gave my SNES to my dad work mate who is the electrician at his work to make it work again, so we'll see whats up.... hopefully it'll work cuz I just got Super Mario RPG for $27 lol. $10 less than the lowest price on Amazon

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Sometimes its simply just the cartridge that needs to be cleaned, but N64 and SNES with all those old cartridges, all thats inside is a circuit board... I gave my SNES to my dad work mate who is the electrician at his work to make it work again, so we'll see whats up.... hopefully it'll work cuz I just got Super Mario RPG for $27 lol. $10 less than the lowest price on Amazon
you could clean the prongs inside the cartridge with wd40. it wont conduct electricity and its actually a good cleaning solvent.

a guy here in my town that repairs/sells retro games told me to do that just in case they have a hard time working.

but ive switched to roms a long time ago. it just saves more space.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ah. I was shown that a piece of this fiber grit stuff gets the residue off the prongs on the cartridges, then he showed me how to just get some alcohol on a Q-tip and wipe all the oxidation out and its good as new