Take a look at these pics (*Turbo Guys*)

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
I have been gathering all my parts for my turbo setup and I am now upon completion.
Take a look at these and let me know what I am leaving out.

Keep in mind, my goals:
Anywhere between ~230-260HP (That number changes everytime I write it lol, but u get the point)
I will NOT boost over 10lbs until I upgrade the turbo
Daily Driving
Reliability

So here are pics.

Full pic of everything

A Godspeed (in other words Ebay) T3/t4 Turbo
Log Manifold (should allow p.s. and a/c)
Off brand wastegate (with I beleive 10lbs spring)
Intercooler with piping and HKS knock off BOV
Oil Feed and Return line kits

Here you're looking at:
AEM UEGO Wideband Kit (with Air/Fuel ratio gauge)
Autometer Vacuum/Boost Gauge
Walbro 255 fuel pump kit
380cc dsm grey top fuel injectors with honda resistor box (not sure if Im gonna use this yet)
Blox oil adaptor (for feed line)
GoodYear Timing belt
Oil pan gasket (below the goodyear box)
Thermostat (180 degrees stock replacement)
The white box has 2 15mm hub adaptor wheel spacers (which are forsale btw)
And above that is a little box with JDM fender marker lights (yet to install)

The brown box back there has my down pipe, and gaskets to every metal to metal contact.

Stuff that I NEED but yet to get:
fuel pressure regulator
Intercooler piping to fabricate the one I have

Stuff that I COULD use but yet to get:
vacuum manifold or I might just go with T fittings to vacuum lines
turbo timer at some point
motor mounts

Okay... So now after reading all this.... What am I missing?....

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
If I would edit my Tittle... I would have it say (*Turbo Guys & Gals*)
since I just found that there is a Girl on this site with a Boosted Integra

ben h

Banned
looks like ur missing ur flux capacitor

ben h

Banned
lol Tell me about it! My flux capacitor in this case is getting tuned with eCtune
jaja
dam iv convinced a few of my friends they needed to check theres
and i dont see anything ur missing exept a guage pod of some sort

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Cool... Well here's the Pod I've ordered... still awaiting shipment

Jack Rot

i actually learned how to make those cluster pod's on my old car, some pvc piping, sanding and painting ;)

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
i actually learned how to make those cluster pod's on my old car, some pvc piping, sanding and painting ;)
You got pics?... I figured I could make them If I wanted as well but I didnt try... just because I want my car to look as clean and stock as possible.
(when I upgrade my intercooler, I might even get it in BLACK so then no one knows whats coming)

David.95LS

Delwarian
just a few things i thought of:
tapped oil pan?
boost controller? or are you just running on spring?
half radiator? or will this setup fit with the stock or if you already have one?

i dont have a boosted car yet, but ive helped build, and put on a lot of kits. but one thing that seems to get overlooked is a little dremel and some small cutting wheels for trimming the bumper to fit the intercooler, that seems to be the most pain in the ass part of a turbo kit. lol and always gets overlooked. but all looks good, cant wait to see some numbers, as i am looking at a similar setup

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
just a few things i thought of:
tapped oil pan?
boost controller? or are you just running on spring?
half radiator? or will this setup fit with the stock or if you already have one?

i dont have a boosted car yet, but ive helped build, and put on a lot of kits. but one thing that seems to get overlooked is a little dremel and some small cutting wheels for trimming the bumper to fit the intercooler, that seems to be the most pain in the ass part of a turbo kit. lol and always gets overlooked. but all looks good, cant wait to see some numbers, as i am looking at a similar setup
Dude I would get you a plan ticket to fly here this weekend to offer some 'experienced' help lol... Ive done tons of research on how to get it all done, but Nothing beats experience.

Great points that you've brought up!
1. the oil pan, my plan is to use a 1/4 sized drill to cut a pilot hole, and then use a "uni bit" to open that up untill it is big enough?...

2. The Boost controller is probably one the thing I should add to my "could use" list. I will eventually get one. But I understand that eCtune has a boost control feature for the mean time?....
And 3. That is one thing I have overlooked. My fingers are crossed in hopes that I can continue the use of my full radiator. But I really dont know if it will clear the full sized fan I have as well?... (great thing you bring that up as well)