^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

eiznekeM

I've always wanted to go to a race in person, they don't do it for me on the television. I want to go to the Indy Edmonton this year but all my funds need to be saved fer school =[.

Boxy

I'm not much of a chocolate bar person, but I love me some chocolate chip muffins and cookies. Haha. And double chocolate chip muffins from Tim Hortons/anycoffeeshopreally.
OMG Tim Hortons <33333

Having grown up in the Greater Toronto Area that's like my one and only coffee shop love. I'll occasionally get Starbucks since I live in VT now, but I can't develop a taste for anything but Tim Hortons. Mmm iced Capp <3

Also, the best thing in the world is freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk. Am I right?

eiznekeM

It's the s*** live; especially in a skybox - ftw
I imagine those skyboxes are better than at an arena.

OMG Tim Hortons <33333

Having grown up in the Greater Toronto Area that's like my one and only coffee shop love. I'll occasionally get Starbucks since I live in VT now, but I can't develop a taste for anything but Tim Hortons. Mmm iced Capp <3

Also, the best thing in the world is freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of cold milk. Am I right?
Timmy's is quite badass :) And I fucking lover cookies and milk.

CI is always so dead during the day
Tell me about it, it's like one of the few things that isn't blocked at work. Friday wasn't too bad.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Tempted to coat these raw almonds with dark chocolate. lol...kind of a good treat? haha <3 chocolate and shoes!