Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

Sammich

are yall scared to go lower? i'm tucking tire in a grocery getter...front and rear, i mean, hell!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
[J.Wolfe];902016 said:
lol. dont be scared to get a lil low guys. i do it 24/7 just fine

hahaha stfu!!!... didn't you have to get towed recently cause of of a busted pan? lol.

you need some official photo time... have you gotten a rolling shot yet?

[J.Wolfe]

WIDE|LOW|SLOW
hahaha stfu!!!... didn't you have to get towed recently cause of of a busted pan? lol.

you need some official photo time... have you gotten a rolling shot yet?
haha, yes indeed, man hole cover on a unfinished road was sticking a few inches off the ground and destroyed it. and i am having an official shoot, i broke my pan on the way to the Canjibeat shoot. talk about luck. re doing it this weekend!!

edit:i have no rolling shots, but caught my shit in a video on youtube. buddy was driving because i had a suspended license. only time ive seen it rolling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7N1soZFU64

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
wow. this slammed thread has really gone to shit.

my 4Runner is lower that half of the fools that posted in here...

and thats a damn shame..

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This gentleman would be an exception to that; how the f*** did you get down from the trailer?

Who put the 'lame' and 'fail' tags in here?

JGvtec

Basically what coy is saying is that............... all you fools who are recentyly posting pictures need to follow the damn rules on the first page. This isn't a post your lower pictures thread. Its call SSS approved for a reason. You need to have the pictures in the order however he stated them and be tucked.