^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol I took it last night and it knocked me out, but I kept waking up every couple of hours after that. FTL.

That1GuyMe

lol I took it last night and it knocked me out, but I kept waking up every couple of hours after that. FTL.
Nothing could be as bad as last nights sleep. 3 hours and the big black dog kept trying to push my pillow away all night. He thinks he is my pillow.

G3GirL

I don't know. The last two nights, I've woken up and cried like a little bitch from being so sick. lol I might have your three hours and a big dog beat.

That1GuyMe

I don't know. The last two nights, I've woken up and cried like a little b**** from being so sick. lol I might have your three hours and a big dog beat.
Oh man thats horrible. I iz sowwy:( I typically get pretty good sleep when I am sick. If I am sick for 3 days I will go thru a whole bottle of nyquil.

G3GirL

Usually I'll sleep pretty good when I'm sick, but this time I can't stop coughing and it hurts. I bought the NyQuil LiquiCaps this time. lol When I take the full on liquid kind, I drink too much of it.

That1GuyMe

Usually I'll sleep pretty good when I'm sick, but this time I can't stop coughing and it hurts. I bought the NyQuil LiquiCaps this time. lol When I take the full on liquid kind, I drink too much of it.
Haha how do you drink too much of it??

That1GuyMe

I don't use the little cup thing. I just swig it because it's easier. lol
Ha! last time I got sick, I got REALLLLLLLLL sick. Shoulda been down for like a week. My remedy was relax all day, then around bed time take a big shot of vanilla vodka, swig of nyquil and I was over it in 3 days. Best sleep ever.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ughh really not looking forward to working 730am to 11pm.
One time I was working from 7 am till 3:30 pm, and I get a call round 1 pm from my boss saying he tried calling everyone but they all declined him.. so I worked from 7 am to 12 am lol.

buttt tomorrow I get to finish putting these seats in!!

That1GuyMe

One time I was working from 7 am till 3:30 pm, and I get a call round 1 pm from my boss saying he tried calling everyone but they all declined him.. so I worked from 7 am to 12 am lol.

buttt tomorrow I get to finish putting these seats in!!
Ha I have done that, only it was every other saturday from 230pm to 230pm. it sucked dick.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
saturday till sunday? i dont get it.. every weekend for a year, my shift contains working till midnight 1 night, then coming back at 7 am the next morning.. that will end in about 4 or 5 weeks. yay