Klutch's DB Build Thread

money

haha noo thats not what i mean lol , i ment if i wer to buy performance stuff i wouldnt buy it off ebay i only buy cheap stuff like for just looks off ebay lol

money

and i got konig se 10's 15", now i wanna lower my car , i got lowering springs , so im looking for struts to put them on ! but at the same time i wanan get coilovers -.-

money

and i got konig se 10's 15", now i wanna lower my car , i got lowering springs , so im looking for struts to put them on ! but at the same time i wanan get coilovers -.- and what company are ur fender washers man lol how many did u get?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
haha noo thats not what i mean lol , i ment if i wer to buy performance stuff i wouldnt buy it off ebay i only buy cheap stuff like for just looks off ebay lol
and i got konig se 10's 15", now i wanna lower my car , i got lowering springs , so im looking for struts to put them on ! but at the same time i wanan get coilovers -.- and what company are ur fender washers man lol how many did u get?
Triple post, nice :thumbs up

As to your comments, even stuff for looks on ebay is cheap. It's the cheap stuff people buy for looks that makes them end up labeled ricers, stick on hood scoops and vents, flames etc etc....

And I know, you stated that already haha. Make your own build thread dude... If you want coilovers, sell the springs and save up for them.

Fender washers are blackworks racing as stated if we would just do some reading :p I got 25 I believe, 5 packs of 5

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's chill. Still should make your own build thread so you can ask all the questions you want :thumbs up

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
just read alll the way through from page 1. Seriously one of the cleanest auto DB's ever bro!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
True true :) I posted up in the sig request section but nobody helped :( Guess I need to break out the old laptop lol