I think my coolant hose bursted

jnguyenn16

Sorry if I worded that wrong but I just recently bought my teg and when I was parking it into the garage I heard a discreet pop and when I got out to take a look fluids were running down my driveway.
It was dark so I'm assuming its the coolant/antifreeze and I just don't know what the problem is and how to fix it.

I'm 16 and I'm new to cars but I plan to do the manual labor myself

BankiBoi

What do you mean you don't know what the problem is! Are you sure its coolant? Was your car running hot? You can always fill the radiator with water and look for the leak along the passenger side if its a hose

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tork_sd89

Baywatch
If a radiator hose popped there would have been steam all over the place and coolant smells sweet when it's being burned.

jnguyenn16

My car wasn't overheating or anything but I just went to move it in the garage and fluids were everywhere and my car had smoke coming out when I popped the hood. But I don't remember anything smelling sweet.

Cman46290

my friend... help us help you.

You have the car right in front of you... we dont. Pop the hood.. and look for the leak.

I hope this helps.

-Corey

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Those are cheap, all you do is unclamp it and reroute the new hoses into position, shouldn't take 5 minutes.

Going to autozone or your local parts store could have answered this and you probably would have fixed it by now, not being an ass, but thats what it is.

jnguyenn16

Those are cheap, all you do is unclamp it and reroute the new hoses into position, shouldn't take 5 minutes.

Going to autozone or your local parts store could have answered this and you probably would have fixed it by now, not being an ass, but thats what it is.
No its cool I just didn't wanna drive it too much plus I've been busy with school and all but oil has also been leaking on to the tranny i just don't know if that has anything to do with it.

thanks to everyone for the help.

BankiBoi

That above is right autozone has them but drain coolant first before removal. Post pics of the oil leak might be cam seal

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk