1990 acura integra gs STOLEN!!

treeafodo

Austin
The pictures aren't working for me.

Sorry to hear about this man. This is the last thing anyone wants to happen :(

If you haven't already make sure you report it to the cops and your insurance company if you have coverage.

jQuiblat

Thanks for letting me know! How do you normally post pictures do you have to put it through photobucket or some website like that?
I'm a bit new to this but i'll get it fix it. It's really one of the worst feelings you could ever experience coming out from a small island in the pacific then coming out here to california. Started out riding the bus and taking my bike to class finally save up enough for a car then it's gone. I've called the cops as soon as i found out but what gets to me is my coverage... new to all of this finding out i'm not covered on theft just hope whoever has my car just took it for a joyride..

If you haven't already make sure you report it to the cops and your insurance company if you have coverage.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Damn, that sucks. Hope you get it back in one piece.

imgur.com or photobucket. Also, you can upload pics via your album in your profile.

jQuiblat

Pictures should be up now let me know if you can see it.
Thanks!!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
dang man thats a clean car..sorry for the lost man...i hope you can get it back soon...:) best of luck. i hate thieves!

818DA90

Banned
I'll keep an eye out for it up here in the SFV in Los Angeles.

Lots of shops, wrecking yards, etc. owned around here by shady people.

jQuiblat

man i appreciate it!!
I just hope it's together in one piece..
take care of your da9 hope you don't experience this thanks for looking out for me!
I'll keep an eye out for it up here in the SFV in Los Angeles.

Lots of shops, wrecking yards, etc. owned around here by shady people.