1990 GS Sedan(4dr) Catback exhaust??

aceofspadessra

Does anyone know if the 2 door GS Catback Exhaust systems will fit my 4 door GS? I've looked and looked but couldnt find any information that stated it would... Any help fellows?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
nope the 4dr is slightly longer but you could get a shop to just weld a piece in to compensate if you cant find an exhaust for your four door i know how you feel i got a four door and my exhaust wouldnt meet my headers w/ the cat so i had a shop weld like a 4in long piece in for like 40 bucks

rapkin

hey guys, im a noob lol and i know this thread is kind of old too but i will like to know cborden where did the shop added those 4 inches to to make it fit. planning to upgrade my bros 92 4dr gs exhaust. thanks man

hey guys, im a noob lol and i know this thread is kind of old too but i will like to know cborden where did the shop added those 4 inches to to make it fit. planning to upgrade my bros 92 4dr gs exhaust. thanks man
The B pipe is the part that needs to be lengthened.

The test pipe replaces the catalytic converter...the b pipe is between the catalytic converter and the axle back.

rapkin

The test pipe replaces the catalytic converter...the b pipe is between the catalytic converter and the axle back.

so basically at the beginning of the cat-back exhaust ( right after the cat) cut it and add 4" to the pipe and everything will fit right? sorry im a noob

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Just go to the shop and tell them to make your exhaust fit. They'll figure it out.

But yeah you're right.