2 Questions: Blinking Turn Signal & Rear Washer

ImElvis

Sup yo'
may be clogged. i really dunno. make sure none of the lines in the engine are damaged.
lmao all the wires looked damage, my car was taken care of by a careless owner.. the harness for my radio is all jacked up so sometimes it plays on the right speaker sometimes left sometimes normal, seat has a 1 foot by 1 foot rip, keyed the paint around the keyholes, wires coming out from headlight area, etc.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
lmao all the wires looked damage, my car was taken care of by a careless owner.. the harness for my radio is all jacked up so sometimes it plays on the right speaker sometimes left sometimes normal, seat has a 1 foot by 1 foot rip, keyed the paint around the keyholes, wires coming out from headlight area, etc.
i hate idiot car owners.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
haha, jim and his lazy fixes
i like you philosophy though : if it breaks...break it more ahahah

ImElvis

Sup yo'
same here.. hate 'em.
so anyone know a way to fix rear washer? if i check the lines which lines am i looking for?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
when you pull it back it should spray the fronts. and when you twist is should spray the back. i really dont know what to say to that.

OlegWasHere

when you pull it back it should spray the fronts. and when you twist is should spray the back. i really dont know what to say to that.
it doesnt
i dont even hear a motor. When i pull it towards me.

they failed me for it on my first inspection and the second i went outside to show them how to do it lol.