2000 GSR Photoshoot

XjoEnX

Any more pics? Love how clean these came out.

Coney

Spacely
That's what I'd figured! I'm from Columbia County and love it up there! Only part that sucks is the snow...
Lived here all my life so I wouldn't know any better, but upstate is quite underrated especially up north more in the Adirondacks. Its not the snow that bugs me its my mortal enemy salt.

Any more pics? Love how clean these came out.
When my buddy finds the time he will edit and post up some more. There should be some more of the integra as well as the car with the photographers magnum on 22" vossen and a few of my pops B8 S4 if those ones came out, it was kind of dark at that point. But I am pretty pleased with the pictures myself haha. If you would like to see some more of his work check out his flickr here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/25744096@N03

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Lived here all my life so I wouldn't know any better, but upstate is quite underrated especially up north more in the Adirondacks. Its not the snow that bugs me its my mortal enemy salt
True! That salt sucks! Haha! Thats what I meant to say! :) I miss going to Lake George :(

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Canon 60D with various lenses. Was not operated by me. My photo skills are limited to being a professional Instagram Hipster.
Lmao! I need a professional shoot pretty soon to, anyway good looking car