92 teg won't start

92Blueteggy

I put a new motor, same stock one, b18a1. I swapped everything over fromthe old engine when it was running and now it won't start. I checked timing. I have fuel and spark. I ran out of things it could be. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Prozon

Kris
Double and triple check the connections on everything.
Will it turn over but not fire?

It could be a lot of things. Do you have spark ? Do you have fuel ?
Distributor hooked up? Should have two plugs or so..
Uhmm.

IACV on the back of the intake hooked up?
Plug comes up from behind the engine..

Uhmm.. just look over the connections..

92Blueteggy

Alright. Sorry about lack of description. But anyways. I do have fuel and I do have spark. I checked ally connections yesterday. And I also made sure timing was right. Ill turn the key and it will just keep turning over but won't run.

SnD3

Are you positive, that you have the plug wires in the right firing sequence? I watched a guy (and giggled as he did it) put his plug wires on wrong in his teg, and he tried to start the car, and it wouldn't start... lol It was funny as hell! Then I went over and put the wires on correctly, and it fired right up! ;) Check it out!

92Blueteggy

Hah amazingly no it wasnt the wires. I ran out of things to check so I decided to check fuses so I popped out the ecu fuse and it made weird noise then my friends said I should try to start it then it fired up.:) but now it's running kind of weird sometimes but I'm gonna work on that today