93 Da tps/throttle body...help me find the right size?

DAgrrl

So! Heres the deal, I need to replace the throttle body on my 93 integra.
My integra is stock, no ecu or fancy upgrades like that. I just need a new stock throttle body but all i can find at the moment is a aftermarket 70mm throttle body. My question is would a 70mm throttle body fit into it? Or should I not bother?
Will it have any negative effects?
Any suggestions for brands, sites to get them for cheap?

Additional information:
1.8 liter
non v-tech
DA
B18a1
Automatic

Thanks!:)

-Jazzy

92gsrboy

i wouldnt go aftermarket if you plan on keeping everything stock.....i had an extra one but i just sold it to a friend...

DAgrrl

i wouldnt go aftermarket if you plan on keeping everything stock.....i had an extra one but i just sold it to a friend...
Dang. Hahaha :) That would of came in handy!

Well I do plan on going aftermarket with most of my car, but not at the moment. (got a tight budget right now) So if I plan to replace most my parts later on should I still refrain from going aftermarket with the throttle body first?

I know It doesn't come stock with a 70mm and I was wondering if swapping the throttle body to a larger one would be bad or if it would even fit in my car w/o problems or having to replace anything else.

DAgrrl

no problem. Should be pretty cheap through that site.
They didn't have a listing for a throttle body, does the list uypdate or could there be a chance they're sold out?

jdean41

if your gonna do alot of aftermarket stuff as far as performance goes u better swap that biotch to a five speed tranny lol
mods will screw an autotragic quicker than u can blink lol

I wouldn't get a larger throttle body if you're not going to upgrade the internals.
What is wrong with the throttle body anyway? Just a bad TPS or something?

92gsrboy

58mm is the stock throttle body size.....any junkyards where you live you can prob get one there....so whats wrong with yours anyway???