99B20Z2 rough starts & rough idle

99ACURAB20Z2

i have a 99 integra ls with b20z2 swap.it cranks very long on cold days and then finally starts.then when it finally starts it bogs really and the tac drops to about 200 rpm then goes back up to 1100 rpm.sometimes when the car is at running temp.it won't start until it cools back down. can anyone please help me.I'm stuck.:x

decision4life

There is alot it could be but check the iacv, map sensor, tps, the intake air temp sensor, o2 sensor. I had the same problem with my b20 and it was a combo of a bad map sensor, iat and o2 sensor. Hope that helps.

99ACURAB20Z2

There is alot it could be but check the iacv, map sensor, tps, the intake air temp sensor, o2 sensor. I had the same problem with my b20 and it was a combo of a bad map sensor, iat and o2 sensor. Hope that helps.
thank you.my car is throwing codes for a coolant temp sensor so i replaced that and got all of the air out myf coolant lines.i am waiting on it to get cold again so i can see if it worked.if not then on to the next one.

decision4life

No problem, it took me forever to find everything that was wrong with mine. I finally had to borrow a scanner to really see what it was.