A few questions from a noob...

lcintegra360

When my car revs high within the first two gears it makes some weird electrical whining noise, I took it to the shop today to get it checked out and I recently had a new alternator put into it and they had told me that was the what was making the noise, the thing is with my old alternator it never made that noise and it is only making it when im around 15mph in first and 30mph in second so any advice on what this could be?

The car it self runs normal its just got me in a little bit of confusion of to what could be the problem.

Also if does anyone know of where I can find a Vtech head online for my LS engine? Im not talking Craiglist either.

Another thing, I want to drop my car down a few inches because it is just on cut springs right now what are the necessary parts that I need to get, I was told to get springs and a camber kit, is that it? any recommended brands?

Sorry for all the questions, never owned a car I had passion for until my Integra :rocker:

lcintegra360

I had heard from a friend who owns a 01 gsr that if I dont get a camber kit for it that the wheels will eventually tilt out or something like that though?