AC not working

RSXchic42643

Im having trouble getting my AC to work. I can charge it to the right level and it will only blow cold for about a day. Im thinking there is a leak somewhere but im not sure where to look first. Help?

RSXchic42643

well i was trying to avoid doing that. i dont get off work until 5 every day. cant you buy something at auto zone that does something similar?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you can get the uv stuff but you need the glasses and i think a uv light

kleenkreativ

Yeah, I don't know of anything that you can buy (inexpensively) that'll do it. May have to drop a little scratch to get it fixed.

uso_Dc

they sell those glasses and the kit at your talking about at autozone. im glad i have a 24hr autozone by my house.

Prozon

Kris
In some area's rolling down your window is worse lol.

As for the leak stuff, Autozone DOES sell the kit to spot it. It's not much either, so next time your around one pick it up. (And most Autozone's are open late.)

HemiMuscle

In some area's rolling down your window is worse lol.

As for the leak stuff, Autozone DOES sell the kit to spot it. It's not much either, so next time your around one pick it up. (And most Autozone's are open late.)
just might be low on R134a. Get the AC System pressure tested and leak tested. If it is leaking find out why and fix it...if compressor is broken fix it.. :lol:

Might cost you a little but if a little leak you can probably replace the orings yourself..just don't get ripped off..if leak should be easy to find with dye and light..if Evap leak might be hard to find and fix..