Accord steering

emd513

I asked this on accordclub. But I guess they don't get it. I bought a 91 accord for a daily in mint condition. I was told the power steering pump was going out. So naturally I pulled the belt off. But it still doing what it was. Now the trans cv axles all have been replaced by the previous owner n the last 8 months. Now when I start to turn no matter which way n have to be going above 15 mph the car will enter the turn then its like I'm on ice n it slowly wants to turn back so I have to turn the wheel more to get it to go in the direction I want. It kind of just fades out. Nbow when I'm going straight n the wheel is off set to the right I can make right turns with out the fade but when I turn left it happens n the wheel ends up being off set to the left while going straight. Thought at first it might be the rack and a few friends still do. Tie rods fill tight. The steering other than when this happens is very tight I can move the wheel back n forth while driving straight n it will want to throw u accross the road it so responsive. I'm wondering if maybe the knuckle on the rod to the rack could be loose or stripped. Not to sure but before I replace a rack let me have yalls oppinnion. Thanks