acuraparts247.com

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ok so ive been looking for a wiring harness for my oem fogs and oem switch because acura says they were discontinued. so i then find this site that has all kinds of wiring and shit listed. i used one of the articles on TI that has the actual part numbers of the 2 harnesses i need to find out which ones to buy. so i ordered them for $50 back on august 4th and they should take 4-7 business days. well its been like 10 so i call the 800 number and tell the guy about it and he puts me on hold. a minute later hes like "those parts have been discontinued by honda blah blah blah. i dont know why you never recieved a call but i can put the credit back on your account" or whatever.NO SHIT!!! i know they are discontinued thats why i ordered from you because it says you have them! if you cant carry the shit whys it on the damn website?! so now not only did i waste 2 weeks waiting for this shit but i still have no parts! and these fuckers better put the money back on my card or ill be real pissed :evil:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That really pisses me off when stores say they have something and they list it on their site and they really don't have it.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i know. and the thing is its not like they are out of it for now... they pretty much are saying they CANT get it. and that really pisses me off because ive been trying to find this damn wiring harness for weeks now and cant find one. and then i finally thought i had one and they just dicked me over. assholes