advanced JDM parts.com

94teg-gsrohio

Dont buy anything from this company. I ordered parts it took me 2 weeks to get it and when I got the box today it had nothing but packing bubble tape in it

so i am in the process of tying to get my money back.
they dont answer the phone

please save your money by not ordering anything from them
they need to be taken out of business

cijic1

wow i never had a problem with them i oder from them all the time...did u ever give them a hard time over the phone..one guy who works theres is a dick and if u give him a hard time he make the oder gon thru trust he told me good luck gettin ur money back

94teg-gsrohio

wow i never had a problem with them i oder from them all the time...did u ever give them a hard time over the phone..one guy who works theres is a dick and if u give him a hard time he make the oder gon thru trust he told me good luck gettin ur money back
no i was very polite to them and one of the employees said they cant help me and hung up the phone
then they sent me a email about taking a picture of the box. now they say they dont know who shipped it.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Sounds like a sketchy company thanks for letting us know.

apekd

i ordered from them once too....2 months time is what it took to get a freakin steering wheel, hub, and quick release.....good thing they gave me my money back, but still pised me off....plus their parts suck balls!