Anybody Buy From Dashzracing.com??

mattr89lxi

so the plan is to pimp the lil sisters 2000 civic out on a budget BUT i dont wanna buy straight crap so the question is ...how is dashzracing.com's stuff? is this a legit site or scams? the things im plan on buying her is there type r grill, yellow ek jdm fogs, type r style lip and there spoon style mirrors...has anybody bought any of these item from them before? cuz it seems REALLY REALLY CHEAP like soo cheap that all 4 items totaled out to $209 +$39 shipping charges... so $250 for everything just doesnt sound right! plus the civics getting fresh paint and a full detail next weekend..i dont wanna ruin it with a bunch of crap! SO PLEASE BEAM IN WITH WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM ASAP SO I CAN GET THEM SHIPPED OUT ASAP!!!! need this stuff really soon! thanks guys!

Surferman

I bought my fog lights from them!
At first I was like trying to get the tracking number...customer service was terrible(overthenet), had to call them but they did answer lol. but then again im not that patient at all.
My packages ended up comming before my tracking number but it was all good. My fogs were like, crammed in this little box I didnt even know it was them at first lol. Also, they were missing hardware screws that were suppose to come with it, but i went to the store real fast and picked up a few so it solved that problem.

Other than than missing screws, the fog lights are working perfectly, look good, haven't broke or anything and im still rockin em.

Id say its just one of those hit and miss little local shops ran by a small amount of people.

rockadilla

thats right.
Just buy one (the cheapest) thing then, if u get ripped off at least u won't lose $250 :thumbs up

mattr89lxi

I bought my fog lights from them!
At first I was like trying to get the tracking number...customer service was terrible(overthenet), had to call them but they did answer lol. but then again im not that patient at all.
My packages ended up comming before my tracking number but it was all good. My fogs were like, crammed in this little box I didnt even know it was them at first lol. Also, they were missing hardware screws that were suppose to come with it, but i went to the store real fast and picked up a few so it solved that problem.

Other than than missing screws, the fog lights are working perfectly, look good, haven't broke or anything and im still rockin em.

Id say its just one of those hit and miss little local shops ran by a small amount of people.
kool thanks dood! and if some missing hardwares all thats wrong with them than thats not a problem cuz i live a block from ace harware...i love their wall or screws nuts and washers :)