Anyone have 8" subs?

pinkley

b@115D33p
I know everyone is probably thinking "Why the hell would you want a 8" sub?" well I want a little bass but nothing thats going to be heard a half mile away. I grew out of that. I found a set of 8" MTX thunder 5500 subs on craigslist new in boxes for $100. I'm looking to conserve space because I have to haul tools to and from work every day. That's the main reason I sold my last set up I had.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any 8" subs, what brand, ect. maybe post of pic of your set up.
Thanks dudes

j13

Keep It Clean
those little subs are dope, I woujdnt mine having one. gotta get an amp installed first. I wanna know also..anyone got one?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if anything, i too would get an 8" sub for a little bass. they actually hit pretty good if you get a decent one.

i was looking to get a JL-W0 8" in a bazooka tube behind the front passenger and put the amp behind the driver. im still debating if i should put it in the wheel well.

pinkley

b@115D33p
if anything, i too would get an 8" sub for a little bass. they actually hit pretty good if you get a decent one.

i was looking to get a JL-W0 8" in a bazooka tube behind the front passenger and put the amp behind the driver. im still debating if i should put it in the wheel well.
You can never go wrong with JL, I've had 10" and 12" w0's. Times got rough so I sold the 12s And I blew one of the 10s so I sold the other to a friend.

JGvtec

I hae two 10" mtx thunder 6000's they must be a good 7-10 years old and are still going strong. I like them a lot. Do it man

natron84

i got 2 10 RFs they hit pretty hard, but i have the setting so that that they sound good but are still ok for having family in the car
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
sorry my trunks dirty

dc2_2NR

Ricer!
I have a little 8 inch kicker that i get made fun of from my friends lol.... But when i turn it up they shut up after and tell me how good it hits lol. Its not loud but decent.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I have a little 8 inch kicker that i get made fun of from my friends lol.... But when i turn it up they shut up after and tell me how good it hits lol. Its not loud but decent.
A buddy of mine had 4 kicker 8s in his Toyota truck. Sounded pretty good in a truck.

j13

Keep It Clean
can you post a pic? Theirs alot of audio shops here in socal, i can pick one up cheap