anyone know exhaust?

DustinXIX

ok so i found an awesome deal from this guy on craigslist.full exhaust from the headers back with a blue tip muffler.it was used for about 5 days before he crashed his car. so my question is this, his car was the same as mine, 1991 except mine was a GS model and his was a GSR, so will this system fit on my car? the bends and all the pipes look similar so im hoping it is.if not ill just buy it anyways bc it seems like i could sell it and make a decent profit off it lol. ok and here are some pics also:

thanks in advance for any and all help guys!

Alvi84

From what I can find it looks like some exhaust systems will fit any model integra 90-93 and some have slight differences where they only fit 90-91 and the 92-93 are a different bend. Does the header or exhaust have any brand name on it so you could do more research? Or i'd hit up ebay looking for a match and read what it states it can be used on.

DustinXIX

ohhhh and i left out that its selling for only $80 :0 and i need to know by tomorrow if it can fit my car.thanks guys!

DustinXIX

no he didnt tell me what brand it was ill try and find that out later today, thanks for the response tho

DustinXIX

well found out he mixed up the years and his is a 98 gsr :'( sooo sadly theyre of no use to me.if anyone is in the northern ny area tho you can grab em for 80 bucks.

91tegwitgsr

Damn you guys on the east coast get some good deals......I'd love to find a full exhaust for my teg like that.....I've got the GSR motor but in a 91 teg