Apexi Ws2

92_JDM

HEY CI,
I am planning to get an Apexi Ws2 just the canister to the muffler tip *not the whole exhaust system because I want to keep my stock cat.

I just want to make sure that the only way to install an Apexi Ws2 exhaust is to weld it on?
or do they make it so that it fits our car?

I search and read on people planning to buy it but doesnt ask how is it install so im wondering if it is directly bolt on or it will need some customize.

Thanks

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You're talking about getting a catback exhaust.
It bolts up without any modification.

Just to clarify, if you order the whole apexi ws2 system, then it will come as a catback (piping after the catalytic to the muffler), so it will be a direct bolt on

Sent from my phone

Last edited:

92_JDM

oh cool. Ive seen apexi ws2 for gen 3 integras but havent seen any on DA so I wasnt sure. I also live in cali and heard that if i keep my stock cat then i should be able to pass smog..correct me if im wrong.

Tree

i think he's talking about an axle back exhaust, and it should just bolt up

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
oh cool. Ive seen apexi ws2 for gen 3 integras but havent seen any on DA so I wasnt sure. I also live in cali and heard that if i keep my stock cat then i should be able to pass smog..correct me if im wrong.
If you can't find any for the DA, then it won't be a direct bolt on then. It has to say its specifically for you year integra. You'd be better off getting a ws2 muffler with custom piping.

Sent from my phone

Tree

If you can't find any for the DA, then it won't be a direct bolt on then. It has to say its specifically for you year integra. You'd be better off getting a ws2 muffler with custom piping.

Sent from my phone
I didn't even notice he was talking about a DA...oops :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
i think he's talking about an axle back exhaust, and it should just bolt up
Oh I thought he said the resonator. I think he just wants a muffler then. That will require to weld it on.

Shit, we made it more confusing lol...I'd explain more if I wasn't on my phone.
Sent from my phone

Last edited:

92_JDM

haha yeah no problem guys. because if it comes to smogging i might want to change it back to my stock exhaust. thanks though

Tedward

i got the same deal as you right now, but im in NY so im just doing a cat delete :D but theres no cat back system for a DA, only for 3rd gen. you can get the universal ws2 muffler on here or on amazon for 280$ and if youre handy with a welder or know somebody who can help, its fairly simple to make a custom pipe and weld the muffer to it. To answer your question, yes it will take some custom fabrication to put a ws2 on a DA. I'll post pics of mine here if i can get to doing it soon

92_JDM

i got the same deal as you right now, but im in NY so im just doing a cat delete :D but theres no cat back system for a DA, only for 3rd gen. you can get the universal ws2 muffler on here or on amazon for 280$ and if youre handy with a welder or know somebody who can help, its fairly simple to make a custom pipe and weld the muffer to it. To answer your question, yes it will take some custom fabrication to put a ws2 on a DA. I'll post pics of mine here if i can get to doing it soon
Thanks! My cousin knows how to weld pretty good so im going to ask him when i do get it..