Auto anything website question

elda9monster

I was wondering if anyone on this site have bought any parts from autoanything before and if anyone has do you guys have any reviews about them?

Here is the site I am looking at http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/10A50530.aspx

They seem to be a pretty good company but I want to get a second opinion from you guys if you would trust this site or not and if anyone has had any experience with them.

Thanks in advance!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i havent. if youre looking for brakes, ive ordered from 88rotors.com a few times with no problems. theyre a reputible seller on ebay as well.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I have. Well, I didn't buy anything from there. Got a free set of a Integra weather tech package through a contest. Their customer service is pretty quick on emails. All in all, it was a good experience.

Are you buying blank or slotted rotors?

elda9monster

I am looking to buy slotted or drilled with a good set of brake pads froma reputable site but im not sure from where to buy it from yet.

Ganyon

I have ordered stuff from them. Pretty good company. Now for drilled and slotted rotors, I recommend the powerstop set. They grab like crazy. I ordered mine from amazon because they were cheaper and got them in 2 days.

elda9monster

Well it seems like I will be purchasing my stuff from them in a few weeks guys. Thanks for the replies I appreciate it.

elda9monster

I have ordered stuff from them. Pretty good company. Now for drilled and slotted rotors, I recommend the powerstop set. They grab like crazy. I ordered mine from amazon because they were cheaper and got them in 2 days.
How well is powerstop in comparison to other brands because I was leaning towards brembo, but since they have a good combo pricing for powerstop I might just purchase them if you guys think they are a good brand as far as performance goes.