bad news

emd513

well i dont know for sure what i have done but what ever it is the teggy want be running for a while. on my way to work and started losing power and i started to think that the dizzy i put in went bad then it jerked like it went out of time or like when my rotor button came off, then the worse thing you dont want to hear knocking. not sure if i broke a rod and was running on 3 cyclinders or if i bent a few valves but it knocked like hell till i got it home. almost got the head off. will see by tomorrow what i did.:cry:

well i dont know for sure what i have done but what ever it is the teggy want be running for a while. on my way to work and started losing power and i started to think that the dizzy i put in went bad then it jerked like it went out of time or like when my rotor button came off, then the worse thing you dont want to hear knocking. not sure if i broke a rod and was running on 3 cyclinders or if i bent a few valves but it knocked like hell till i got it home. almost got the head off. will see by tomorrow what i did.:cry:
Wait, you heard the motor knocking and kept driving?

mirrorimg

You wont be able to see that damage without pulling the pan off and inspecting the rods. If theres a ton of metal pieces/shavings in the pan, you spun a bearing.

emd513

had to no money to tow and needed to get to work. also not to sure its a rod just sounds like one but intermedit sounds though. it is not constant lik a loose rocker or bad bearings. im thinking i jumped out of time or something and bent a couple of valves and there hitting the piston. if so these fucking motors or strong cause ive pulled the plugs and the pistons r still in tack. like i said will see when i get home from work tonight. wish i didnt have to drive it but there was no other choice. oh well if its bad just means ill have to put every dime i have in the new motor and get it in soon.