Battery keeps draining

Holy_Chit

My car has been having starting issues, i know for a fact its not the started because i replaced it with one from the pick n pull that i had a car parts store test. i dont know if the alternator would drain the battery if the car is off. But the battery seems to drain when the car is off, i have an after marker radio that i have connected to a constant power terminal in the fuse box, i have some Ebay aftermarket HIDs.

I also have a problem where the trunk light turns on when the trunk is closed, and the cigarette lighter/interior lights fuse keeps blowing.

I managed to get the car started 3 times last night by jump starting if but when i went to go turn it on this morning all i heard was the starter clicking

Wire the radio into the correct circuit. It may be drawing more current than it should be in that circuit.
Trouble shoot the trunk issue and the fuse that keeps blowing.
Then once all the other electrical issues are corrected, if you still have the draw you can trouble shoot it. Get a clamp on Amp meter and start checking wires to see which one has a draw when it shouldn't or has more draw than it should. A new battery wouldn't hurt either. If you keep killing this one eventually it will be damaged.

enoch723

^ what he said. There is definitely a parasitic loss somewhere. Just going to have to start testing wires and find it