Battery problems Help!!

Please I need help!! Recently I been having problems with my Car battery. Every time i put in the key to listen to music or roll up the windows
without running the motor
the battery dies.:cry:
I just want to know what's the best brand battery and where to buy it.

heritage36

I would usually get an interstate one, they are a very solid company with a long history of being very reliable. You could probably get one at any parts place I would imagine. Probably looking at about 50-60 bucks. Honda sells their batteries which are rebadged interstates for $85 I believe. Either way you should get a warranty with it too. If you have problems like this often, may be worth looking into a high output alternator too. Charges the battery a lot faster and great for audio type stuff.

sylvaner01

How many watts are you running in your car? If your running something like 2000W then you would want a very very good battery =D

emd513

i know that the optima came in first this year and duralast came in second in overall test to be the best batteries. but if your running extra componets in your car my friends use a kinetic battery that work great with an awesome warranty. but it is going to set you back 150 bucks but deff worth it. go on ebay they have them there. its the actuall company who sells on ebay to. check them out