Biiiiiig Problem with my 06' Type S

Boombah123

I took it out this morning taking it to work, The engine was revving really high with little to no acceleration, which I thought was really weird. I eventually had to pull over, I tried to get it going again, it wouldn't even move. I had it in first gear took my foot off the clutch and it wouldn't kill it. I'm having it towed to the dealer I bought it from. When I talked to him this morning he said it could be the hydraulic fluid since it's a hydraulic clutch. Or worse. Not sure what I'm going to do. But this is the second problem I've had with this car, the first being the CD player didn't work.

Feedback to calm me down? I'm furious. :p

Boombah123

Oh thaTs definitely what it is the problem is is that the car only has 40k on it so idk it's weird

Cripton805

Oh thaTs definitely what it is the problem is is that the car only has 40k on it so idk it's weird
It all depends how the car has been driven those 40k

two problems and you're furious with a 5-6 year old car? lmao... :smackself

Was the radio due to you getting a new battery and locking it due to the Anti Theft and the loss of power the the unit?

Boombah123

No the problem with the Radio: The CD player never worked, and the Tape player never worked. But they replaced that for free.

I drove the thing like a grandma to be completely honest.

@Mark: The Pedal is fine I can press it in, and it comes out no problem.

Cripton805

No the problem with the Radio: The CD player never worked, and the Tape player never worked. But they replaced that for free.

I drove the thing like a grandma to be completely honest.

@Mark: The Pedal is fine I can press it in, and it comes out no problem.
Weird for the deck... Weird for the clutch.

Did you buy it new?

I've only heard about the earlier models to have problems.

00GSRfullbuild

Yea wow total said face with the DC5's man, all i ever hear about is there damn tranny problems, good thing the motor is build asian tuff thou i guess.

Yea dude sounds like your clutch went by by, the person b4 you musta been one serious vtec whore and looooved redlining it, so sorry to hear that. Glad the shop is looking at it they will get it figured out.

If your mad and getting worked up over a 5 yr old car never own sumthing older lol, cuz i have a 2000 integra and hahaha lemme tell you about problems after problems. All resolved now and i love the car, just give your honda a chance, whenever you buy sumthin used there is always going to be that period when things start going wrong at least its not a ford, i mean ud be in real trouble then

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Yea wow total said face with the DC5's man, all i ever hear about is there damn tranny problems, good thing the motor is build asian tuff thou i guess.

Yea dude sounds like your clutch went by by, the person b4 you musta been one serious vtec whore and looooved redlining it, so sorry to hear that. Glad the shop is looking at it they will get it figured out.

If your mad and getting worked up over a 5 yr old car never own sumthing older lol, cuz i have a 2000 integra and hahaha lemme tell you about problems after problems. All resolved now and i love the car, just give your honda a chance, whenever you buy sumthin used there is always going to be that period when things start going wrong at least its not a ford, i mean ud be in real trouble then
true about the fords lol