Blacked out Carbon Fiber tail lights

ryann48

I got bored today and decided to throw them on. I got them for free a while back and decided to see if i get pulled over for having em on or not what do you guys think? Also am willing to sell them haha

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Some bitch local to me did the same thing with the same lamps. Looks retarded with the tint, especially with the bubbles

ryann48

thats chill, yea i think they look alright, i kinda like to stock looking ones more but figure ill run these for a few days why not haha

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Dislike. The carbon is never even visible to get the oogles for being carbon which isnt even real carbon and while i think some cars look good with tinted tails, i dont personally like em for myself and... the circular lights have no design form to them to match the vehicle in anyway. Im open to looking different but ive never seen a set of tail lights for gen 3 that looks better then any of the oem sets out there. All red>cdm>amber imo. I had the idea to somehow integrate a custom led design keeping the appearance when lit the same but i will prob never get around to that project.

ryann48

If you do get around to it, let me know how it goes cause that sounds dope haha, Yea I would never pay for these, but since they were free I figured what the hell you know haha, ill prob have them on for a week or so then ill take em off or maybe just do it next time i get bored haha, im always looking for things to do to my car with everyday home things whenever theres nothing to do.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Check out different build threads and look at pictures. Thats how i get some ideas. I have some custom ideas of my own but no time or funding to get around to them yet. I wouldnt have put those on even if they were free. =P Probably would have dissected them to look at their insides.

you could detail your car if you havent yet. Clay bar goes a long way.

ryann48

Check out different build threads and look at pictures. Thats how i get some ideas. I have some custom ideas of my own but no time or funding to get around to them yet. I wouldnt have put those on even if they were free. =P Probably would have dissected them to look at their insides.

you could detail your car if you havent yet. Clay bar goes a long way.
Haha yea i know what you guys meann, I need to jump on that clay bar then hahah,, and ill prob just try to make 10 bucks off em haha, somebody around my city has to want them :p