blower and driver side seat belt does not work

zrg520

was driving home today and noticed it was getting cold . then noticed i could not hear the fan. then i pulled over to find my phone and at that time i got out of my car and look. well upon re entering my 93 ls i all so noticed that the driver side seat belt was not retracking at all it is stuck at the front buy the pillier. so check the 40 amp fuse for the blower and it is fine. so if any one could help that would be so grate pls and ty

zrg520

i tryed to find one under the hood and could not could u give me an idea where is located and is the icu like the ecu

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
ICU is independent of the ECU... it controls all the bells, whistle, buzzers, & beeps. Systems like winshield wipers, Hazard lights etc... when the ICU all manner of goofiness can start happening.

ICU is located behind the main fuse panel on the driver compartments. google around or search here or at g2ic.com for detailed instructions on it...

the secondary fuse box is located in the engine bay passenger side on the passenger front shock tower.