Businesses you recommend

MattLaBonte

Anyone wondering where to buy and not to buy for shops? Well heres some small reviews for everyone.

Corsport - I apologize for getting frustrated with them. They sent an email saying that my shipment had shipped with a tracking number. Fair customer service. Seemed a little like they didn't know what was going on and were late to reply to anything and not very helpful on the phone. More to come when the product comes in.

Advancespeedshop.com - Great customer service. very helpful. Shipped out the product with a tracking within 1 day. Will post more when item arrives

DDM Tuning - Looks like they are back on track with orders. My order was placed last night and it was shipped this afternoon which I am very excited about. Customer service is better than what has been said. Will def do business with again. Who can beat a lifetime guarantee on HID's anyway :)

JHPUSA - Been a customer since 2003. Customer service is okay. The sales associates could try smiling once in a while. I've heard of some complaints about their shipping processing, but I never had to deal with shipping since I live about 5 minutes away.

ICB Motorsport - Great customer service and quick shipping.

Mishimoto - Awesome cooling products and accessories. Great customer service and shipping.

OPAK Racing/Spoon Sports USA - Excellent customer service and shipping.

Password: JDM - Another local shop to me. Great customer service.

RACELINE USA - A race shop in Temple City, CA. I've been a loyal customer and friend of the owner, Elton Lo since 2006. Nothing but excellent service. Parts may be ordered through the shop. Shipping is not available.

Temple City Auto Repair - Best place to get an alignment or buy tires in SoCal. Shipping is available.

TunerSports - Jay Jay's (Administrator) online shop for all of your tuning needs. One of my favorite sites to get parts. Justin (Jay Jay) is extremely helpful and quick to respond. Prices are great too.

N1-Concepts, Hayward
- Local, they're nice and give pretty good deals.

Maperformance.com
- Ordered clutch/flywheel today. Good customer service. I will respond back when I receive the product. So far, with all their help, everything looks good from them.

King Motorsport, Milwuakee Wisconsin - they do hella good shit with tuning but are a bit pricey

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
JHPUSA - Been a customer since 2003. Customer service is okay. The sales associates could try smiling once in a while. I've heard of some complaints about their shipping processing, but I never had to deal with shipping since I live about 5 minutes away.

ICB Motorsport - Great customer service and quick shipping.

Mishimoto - Awesome cooling products and accessories. Great customer service and shipping.

OPAK Racing/Spoon Sports USA - Excellent customer service and shipping.

Password: JDM - Another local shop to me. Great customer service.

RACELINE USA - A race shop in Temple City, CA. I've been a loyal customer and friend of the owner, Elton Lo since 2006. Nothing but excellent service. Parts may be ordered through the shop. Shipping is not available.

Temple City Auto Repair - Best place to get an alignment or buy tires in SoCal. Shipping is available.

TunerSports - Jay Jay's (Administrator) online shop for all of your tuning needs. One of my favorite sites to get parts. Justin (Jay Jay) is extremely helpful and quick to respond. Prices are great too.

Last edited:

jznsn2u

N1-Concepts, Hayward - Local, they're nice and give pretty good deals.

sumfilipinodude

Maperformance.com - Ordered clutch/flywheel today. Good customer service. I will respond back when I receive the product. So far, with all their help, everything looks good from them.