C/v axle please help me

smellyda

i changed my cv axle on my da today and im still getting a shacking feeling when i drive it if i stay on the gas it lightly shacks but if i put it 5th at 60 and put my foot in to it it shacks like the cv is bad but i bought a new one not a reman please help

enoch723

It probably wasnt your cv in the first place.. you most likely just spent all that money for no reason. Next time try the simple stuff like an alignment, check the rims and tires to make sure they are straight and balanced

Rule number one when you have ANY issue with a car.. try the cheapest easiest thing first.

smellyda

I knew the cv was bad because it started to slap around and the boot was ripped and I just got new tires and my car was alined at the same time but I have adjustable coils and I lifted it up a bit could that make It shake?

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
could be vibration on the axle shaft... they have balance weights for those.

COuld also be a crap CV... did you get a remanufactured CV? those are horrid.. I always get new OEM CV's cause the remans have such a bad reputation...

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
hard to say and diagnose something like that VIA the internet. If it were me I'd go to an alignment shop first.