Car iD

pressaton

'97 LS
http://www.carid.com
I recently purchased my Type R wing for my 97 LS from them, for 170 dollars shipped. Very trustworthy and prompt on shipping! Got my tracking number immediately. Very trustworthy. Also offer to paint your parts, just enter in your code and pay a little extra, and boom! I give them an A+

Alvi84

Expensive flashy looking site. Pretty pricey for a spoiler. Does it come in primer black, grey, or white? It it supposed to be OEM?

pdevilk

Expensive flashy looking site. Pretty pricey for a spoiler. Does it come in primer black, grey, or white? It it supposed to be OEM?
They're alright I guess. I've ordered only once from them and it was a bad experience. Ordered a ITR replica wing from then (with no LED), and they shipped me one with the LED light. Told them they shipped me the wrong one, but all they said was what's wrong with the LED light? And then later said the ITR Replica wing (no LED) was out of stock when the website clearly says its in stock. (This is without sending me a notification about it before they send the wing to me)

Eventually I got fed up with the hassle and just kept it. But now I'm wingless. :)