Code: P0845....Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'B' Circuit --2002 Acura RSX

srijal

I've Acura RSX 2002 Automatic SportShift...and my Drive "D" light was blinking while i was driving ....the blinking stopped but now the light turns on and goes off when i turn the key to II position. it never happened before...and i already changed the ATF....
I used OBD II scanner to check the problem....and the scanner came with the following code:
P0845....Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'B' Circuit

What might be wrong with my car.....any major damage to my transmission?...can i still drive it.??? though i've been driving it like that for couple of dayz....

davindersohi

Blinking D light on the dash

2002 Acura RSX base model. It has around 97000 miles on it. The D light started blinking today.
I checked with the OBD scanner tool. It gave me the code P0845(Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/ Switch & Circuit). Last November the same code was there and i flushed the transmission fluid and the code went away and now the code came back again.
Let me know if i can drive the car with blinking D light. Is this an serious issue to the Tyranny. Please suggest me how much the repair would cost.
Today in the morning i saw the transmission fluid is not up to the marked level. Could it be a possible reason for the light to blink. The car runs fine
Any help would be greatly appreciated.