Corsport - bad business?

MattLaBonte

Hey guys I ordered a new shift knob from corsport on the 13th. I got an email from them saying it was procesing on the 13th and it should be shipped out the 14th at the latest. Still being the 16th it is still processing. I have tried to contact them through email and I got no reply. I sent them a PM here and got no reply and I also called. The guy seemed like he had no idea what he was talking about and all he said was hell try and difgure it out and thats it. I really haven't gotten any help from them at all. Has anyone else had this problem?

MattLaBonte

I called em back to try and get another update and they guy I talked to said he knows they have em in stock and there should be a tracking number. I have no idea whats going on haha.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I've never used them, they started sponsoring the site a while back but Idk if they're truly very good. If they're giving you problems try using Tuner Sports, it's the Admin's business and it's legit :thumbs up

MattLaBonte

I would've if I could. I already placed the order and they already collected my money. Its just wierd, they said my items in stock but its not shipping from the warehouse so they have to contact PWJDM to find out why. They finally responded though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've never ordered from CorSport, so I have nothing bad to say about them. I have ordered from TunerSports though. Excellent customer service. :thumbs up

mirrorimg

I wouldnt fret just yet.

Its not as bad as my current situation on eBay. Ordered some cam gears on the first ($150) and got no response. Tried contacting the seller, and ended up opening a case. Seller responded and is refunding a portion of the cost, but we'll see if I get the product or escalate it before time runs out. (20 days from the opening of a case).

Give it a couple of days, and call back. You can always ask for a refund.

MattLaBonte

Yeah that's tough, I've lost about 100 bucks from ebay from bad sellers that had good rep. I'm not too worried yet as they are responding to my email. This was the email:

"We replied to the last email you sent, we have a email out to password about this and have not heard back yet, as soon as they let us know why it has not shipped we will update you."

I didn't receive any other email btw. I'm sure it'll be straightened out soon. Its a shift knob so its not in a hurry to get here anyway.