cruisin anybody?

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
i was just curious if there are ever any cruises around here i live in ripon and have been wanting to do one for a while ... if nobody knows, then who is down to start one?

ZaWn

Would love to but I'm located in the South Bay of NorCal. I usually set up cruises in summer though. The leaves in Autumn can make it a dangerous run.

-Z-

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
yea winter isnt the best for it. but i would like to find a group that is down to do something like that every once in a while... my bro in law has a 90 and he would be down to roll with us too. hopefully the weather lets up soon for like a day or 2

XjoEnX

There's some nice cruising mountains in the bay area. Nothing in the 209 really.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
All the mountains in the 707 area and aburn area are not now IMO. Too many inexperienced people trying to strut their stuff. Someone tried to sue DannyK20 for their son falling off a mountain because he thought he could drive.

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
yea i know tlhe valley is flat. no twisties. but i would be down to go to the bay area just to hit up some roads... i try to hit patterson pass every once in a while. i may be going out to cherry lake on tues or wed depending on the wether.... its been a while since ive been out there, but its an awesome drive and not too far from modesto. good place to bbq too

Local

All the mountains in the 707 area and aburn area are not now IMO. Too many inexperienced people trying to strut their stuff. Someone tried to sue DannyK20 for their son falling off a mountain because he thought he could drive.
lmao do you know that DannyK20 guy? I've had a quote of his saying exactly that in my HT sig for years. It had me busting up for a min. I thought it was funny because of his broken English & demeanor, no idea if it were true or anything.

Here it is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyk20
here in Cali. we do alot of Midnight run along the mountain edge. Please dont try to chase me. Some guys try to chased me and end up flew off the cliff. and now their parents trying to sued me for setting up these run.

Last edited:

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
well its looking like saturday imma be going out. so if anyone wants to mob with let me know and we can meet up somewhere