Cup Holders

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
i took it from a mercury , your safe bet is goin to the pullapart and looking at all the dashes to see if theres pop out cup holders like in fords
its funny how both my rx7 and my integra are the "luxury models" yet theres no stock cup holder ahhaahah

SnD3

The intent of Acura was not to market the Integra as a, "luxury car" but rather as a sporty alternative to the daily commute... If you wanted luxury, and sport, you went for the legend... And from there, that is the end of my Acura knowledge! lol

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
The intent of Acura was not to market the Integra as a, "luxury car" but rather as a sporty alternative to the daily commute... If you wanted luxury, and sport, you went for the legend... And from there, that is the end of my Acura knowledge! lol
yea i know that i was just pointing out since its a LS special but its just funny how honda integra da's come with cup holder's 2 glove boxes and a arm rest yet acura's didnt

Prozon

Kris
Lol well think about it. Cars in Europe don't have cup holders, they were built for driving, not drinking. :p

But if I can't have my beverage, I don't want to drive. :(

lovelace

wood flooring!!!
only reason i like cup holders is cuz i get sent out to buy other peoples food and half the time its ends up sittin in my lap making me slow at using the clutch

SnD3

My BMW doesn't have cup holders, yet is still well known as, "The ultimate driving machine!" and wins many awards in Europe, for their ingenuity! It's amazing how cup holders have such a daily need... I don't drink in my cars, and if I do, I use a bottle with a cap... lol Water is best when driving anyhow! lol It doesn't stain, and cleans up easy enough!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
when i bought my first Honda, it was a 91 honda civic Si. That thing drove my crazy at drive-thrus because it doesn't have cup holders either. I would do the whole bottle and cap all the time but i use to pinch it between my e-brake and seat sometimes(not recommended because its not all that safe), so eventually i installed a DC center console, good luck with your search

Prozon

Kris
I'm too cheap to BUY cup holders.
So a hack saw, super glue and the dash install kit for my stereo that came with the car.
I'm making use of the area below the CD player.