D.a... Problem With Gsr Head

GRINCH_DA

Im Havin A Problem Wit My Car...i Got A B16a Block And A 99 Gsr Head..it takes long 2 start..Nd Wen I Drive It Drives Real Slow with gas pedal all the way 2 the floor...still Usin Obd0 Wiring...Ecu nd distrbutor..plz somebody help i been havin dis problem for 3 months now

Last edited:
First off, drop the "yo homie" typing.
Did you convert the car correctly for the head, i.e extent the wiring to the map sensor, block off the vacuum lines of the OBD2 EGR on the head, etc?

GRINCH_DA

First off, drop the "yo homie" typing.
Did you convert the car correctly for the head, i.e extent the wiring to the map sensor, block off the vacuum lines of the OBD2 EGR on the head, etc?
Wat u mean if I extend the map sensor...I cap off all the extra vacuum lines dat the gsr head has...somebody told 2 use the obd0 to obd1 jumper nd use a obd1 ecu nd I should be fine

The MAP sensor is located on the firewall of the G2, and on the throttle body on the obd2 GSR motor...Do you have a pic of your engine bay?

aharmon904

the guy who did the swap on my da. just used to map censor on the firewall. and theres still one jst chillen on the gsr intake still.

aharmon904

the map censor on the intake is not being used. the factory wireing harness pulled right into the map censor on the firewall.