DA Integra Lowering HELP!!!!

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
Hey guys I need some help on some questions I have on lowering my DA.
I've been looking 4 a while 4 some decent coilovers to slam my DA. Ive read that Fuction & Form Type 1s are the best way to go but Im not sure how they'll go with my rims that are 17x7.5 on some 205/40/17 hankook tires.

Im a newbie to all this tire/suspension thing & yes they are 17s:???: so bare with me. lol

Also is there any cheaper but decent way to slam my teg like Strut/Spring Combos? I was also considering Tokico Blues/Skunk2 Coilover Slleeves. All the advice and opinions are appreciated.

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
Quality & Slammage it is. Ive read that F&F Type 1s r best 4 that.

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
My budget is $500. I know its low biut Im a broke high school student! Lol

xZachTheRipper8

keep saving for the f&fs, ive heard alot of good things about them and they really are the best bang for the buck, my buddy has them on his accord and he loves them, or even save for skunk2s, im probably gonna be putting those on my dc4 when i get some money saved

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
keep saving for the f&fs, ive heard alot of good things about them and they really are the best bang for the buck, my buddy has them on his accord and he loves them, or even save for skunk2s, im probably gonna be putting those on my dc4 when i get some money saved
I can get them 4 $500 staight. The shop is just like a 2 hr drive from me but its worth the price bcuz the cheapest Ive seen them online are $580-$690. Does your friend have a CB7?