DB1 anyone??

DarkDB1

My old DB1...

(with my old 03 TL Type-S)

And then like every other modified Honda it ended up like this...

Last time I saw it, It was for sale with blue interior and purple E30 BMW Bottle caps.

Some days I miss it (Kinda miss that TL-S more though). Old cars have quirks that only you know about and it gives the cars characters... I had a push button start because I was having ignition issues, The steering was hard and it rode like the suspension was made out of bricks and bottomed out everywhere. But that was her soul... My 2 current cars (07 Impala LS and 07 X-Runner) don't seem to have a soul, There is no problems at all with them. Nothing is broken... Oh well.

Edit: Oh yea... I still have one of these in my garage, I've had it for a few years... It's the same color as the OP's car (jasper green i think?) but faded and it's very rare, I've had it laying around since 2008 waiting to find a 1992-1993 trunk lid to install it onto but ended up getting rid of the DB1 after I sold it (before it got stolen)... If anyone locally wants it let me know. I don't want to deal with paypal and shipping...

Last edited:

db1n00b91

no doubt man. what you got planned for it
its gonna for the most part be a fun sexy little daily. im building an ek hatch right now. the db1 is b18b1 swapped. megan 4-1 headers, stage 2 clutch and 7lb flywheel. factory power steering, ac, heat, power windows and sunroof. tan interior. but its got minor problems. idle air control valve is going out. for some reason when im moving if i sit under 2k rpm's for a second it'll trigger my CEL until i put it in neutral and come to a stop. than it'll turn off. my oil light flickers randomly, with no rhyme or reason. ill shut the car off when it does, turn it back on, and bam its gone. so idk wtf is up with that. and theres a leak under the passenger side of the dash somewhere, so that has to be sealed as well. water covers and stains my pass. carpet when it rains. but otherwise a repaint, coilovers, some stance going on, sexy daily driver :)

Fresh DB1, are you done south? Looks like.salt never touched it.
^^ if you were talking to me than yeah lol im in tennessee. :)

db1n00b91

Yeah oil is always changed routinely, never usee fram filters. The thing Is, there's no specific time the light comes on, and its not followed by a check engine light. When it comes on ill shut the car off and turn it. Back on and the light completely goes away...idk

sent from my AWESOME SIDEKICK!