which spoiler

• oem itr white for 150

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • rep itr black for 90

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
There just so happened that a seller lives in the same town as I do so I met up with him and avoided shipping

TheSkygun

I paid 15 for mine and scraped it the other day and said f it, it was only 15 bucks.

Thinking. I'll just go OEM wing, now hard could it be to paint, if anything I'll wrap it if not have it painted when my car goes back in for paint.

TheSkygun

i am looking up the diy painting on here just to make sure i know what im doing before i even start.

150 isn't a bad deal either for an oem seeing how some new res are going for near that anyways

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Since nobodys said it yet im gonna say oem wing. ^^

Ive tried a test fit of one of the aftermarket wings and it didnt line up to bolt down properly. The way the replicas are molded leaves lots of room for error when the final product comes out and dries. While you might find one that fits well its too much trouble when you can just buy a oem wing for a good price and guarantee its fit and function. If the wing had fit i would have ended up with a carbon look wing but im glad it didnt work out. Lips are a different story and id say more flexibile with the decision to buy one. Just know what youre buying, how it will look on the car and do a decent mounting job for petes sake. But again, nothing beats oem.

TheSkygun

yeah i told him id pick up the oem tomorrow, since its far from the ground and only 60 bucks more, its worth it. if a lip, not worth the destruction it would face by the evil bumps, pot holes, etc.

TheSkygun

alrighty, bought the oem one and put it on my car. have to plug up the extra hole that was for the third led brake light and for some reason two of the bolts dont tighten with my socket wrench, just turn till starting to get tight then goes loose again. also need to decide if i want to paint black to match my lip and soon to be black vinyl roof and mirrors.