DIY turbo installation on my b18a1 NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moatzy

I am installing a turbo kit for the first time in my 91 integra, and i honestly have no idea what im doing. Im only asking for help from serious people that want to actually help, i dont want smart ass comments telling me to read the thousands of other forums. i would like to know if someone has a list of everything needed. This would help me SO MUCH! the kit was pieced together by its former owner from different manufacturers so i dont know what i need yet. Please be nice and go easy on me i dont know what im doing..like at all.
Thanks so much for your help and time, i appreciate ittt

---Beka

dlo253

Sorry but that is all you will hear. It all depends on budget and goals.... So, browse other peoples build threads. And read this....
http://beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html
I'm also gonna have to be the dick that tells you to search. As I just posted that very link earlier today. This site should have everything you need just look at the FI section, and the link I gave u..

Moatzy

ok thank you, im not installing it myself i will be helping the man at the garage do it. Ijust wanted to have a general idea of what i need in order to have a complete turbo kit. Its just frustrating to read forums that confuse me more.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Your really don't need more than one of these threads./

Status
Not open for further replies.