do i need a tranny

boricuag007

I have a 93 integra with a b20b w a b16 tranny now heres the thing it drive fine now I put in any gear the car doesn't shut of w I leave car in gear and let cluth out car does not drive,shut off etc it only idles I tryied every gear and the engines only revs up please help.

96LSteg

Jemel
Is it a hydro trans?

Have you recently done any work in that area? (Clutch replacement)

Does the motor bog like the clutch is making contact and then die? Or does it just die?

Has anyone been inside the trans?

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

boricuag007

no clue I got the car for a project car drove fine then I went to the next gear and it would not grab no gears engine only revs w foot of the cluth I hear a clicking noise I press cluth in and the clicking stops in other word I have no gears not even grip.i put tranny in 1rst w clutch engaged I let cluth go in gear car don't move and don't shut off.

Last edited:

boricuag007

yeah I was thinking that too thanks because w you let the clutch out in gear the car doesn't shut off if its the tranny will the car shut off in gear or not thx

boricuag007

ok guys I checked the car again I think it might be the cluth I hear a dumping noise but w I press clutch in noise goes away I depress cluth car don't move and dumping noise starts back up please help thx