Don't buy from ikesound.com

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Avoid: ikesound.com

Ebay screenname: scala1

I bought an Avital 4400 (alarm/remote starter combo) from them on Ebay using Buy it Now, on 11/6, 8 days ago. After buying it, there was no button to pay right away, a PayPal button, or anything. Just a button saying Request Invoice, so I click that. Everyone I've seen who says they accept PayPal has a PayPal button at the end of the auction you can click to pay right there, right away. not these guys :???: .
24 hours later, I've gotten no invoice/email/anything, so I sent them a message through Ebay, just saying Send me an invoice.
2 days after sending that message, still nothing from them. So I send another message asking What's the matter with you guys? Do you want to sell me this item?
I've never had to wait so long for an Ebay seller to ask me for money!
Then 3 days after that last message (on Sunday), I send another one asking why no invoice yet, I finally got an email from them late that night, they say We sent you an email on 11/6 at 2:30 am. I never got that email, but they insist they sent it.
So we've been going back and forth about all this for the last 2 days through Ebay messages, today I ask them to just resend the email they supposedly sent me the day I bought the Avital, 11/6. I finally got it this time. I click the link in the email that sends you to where you need to go to pay, their website. This is the only way to pay them, through their actual website, you can't just pay them on/through Ebay, you have to get their freakin email with the link in it. And then their checkout system is so long and tedious, with tons of disclaimers to go through and agree to, it is a straight up pain in the ass to pay these guys! And their communication sucks, I'll never buy from them again, their good prices aern't worth the aggravation.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Check out the email these assholes sent me today:

This payment was denied because you did not include a Confirmed
Address. Please include a Confirmed Address (you can confirm
your address by adding a credit card to your account) and
resend the payment.

I paid them with a credit card, and there telling me to add a credit card to my account so I can be verified. I paid with a credit card! assholes. I even have my actual fucking bank account already on file with PayPal, how can I not be verified?
I've paid with this card many times before through PayPal, on Ebay and many other sites, never had a single payment rejection/problem.

This place is an unbelievable pain in the ass to deal with. I don't even want to buy this goddamn thing from them anymore. But I have to or they'll give me a fucking negative feedback. GGRRRRRRRR!!!! :x If they spit my payment back at me again I'm gonna verify my cock being in their mouth.

HERE'S what I bought, btw.

Avital is made by the same company who makes Viper, DJNAS. :mrgreen:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
dei make that alarm? ... lol well all i know is i once got a ebay alarm with remote start and that shit went wack ... well if dei makes it .... .it must be good :twisted:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah DEI has alot of brands under it's name now. www.directed.com

For alarms and starters, I won't buy it unless it's DEI because I installed their stuff for 3 years at a install shop so I know it really well.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
if i were you... i'd just drop it and not pay them at all... the risk factor jus went all the way up which can be bad news.

btw DEI FTW! was looking at their site the other day... i'm thinking of the responder series they provide.. leaning towards clifford but they are all the same.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'd get a negative feedback from them, I have a perfect score on Ebay right now.
I wish I could just walk away clean, cuz if there are any problems in the future with this Avital, I don't wanna have to deal with them again.